Landing Page on Android

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Landing Page on Android

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Landing Page on Android
Landing Page on Android
2021-12-20 17:08:02 - last edited 2021-12-21 21:26:03
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 4.4.6

Hi,

I have setup a portal with a landing page that works perfectly for users using iOS devices and it will bring them straight too the promotional URL but not on Android. Is there a work around for this?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Options
2 Reply
Re:Landing Page on Android
2021-12-21 09:53:45 - last edited 2021-12-21 21:26:03

Dear @EC-PC ,

EC-PC wrote

Hi,

I have setup a portal with a landing page that works perfectly for users using iOS devices and it will bring them straight too the promotional URL but not on Android. Is there a work around for this?

Just to double check, do you mean that the Android device can't open the Landing page?
If you don't mind, could you provide a screenshot showing the problem?

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Landing Page on Android
2021-12-21 21:25:00
Hi Hank21, I will try and upload a it tomorrow of an iPhone login and a Samsung Galaxy running Android. The iPhone is perfect, login with the password and it loads the Google page I want for users to land on to leave a review in the shop; tinyurl.com/2p8e39pz but with Android it does not launch the browser window
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 415

Replies: 2