Unable to access LAN Resource after VPN establish

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-22 09:53:03
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 20210723 Ref 64608

Hi All,

I wish to connect the VPN from internet as client to access back to the local area network data.
I had refer to How to establish L2TP Server by SMB VPN Router using the new GUI?
My VPN connection is successfully connected. But i fail to access to Local LAN server or printer.
I try to configured the VPN IP Pool (192.168.0.210 ~ 240) same range with LAN IP DHCP Pool (192.168.0.100~200).

The system show message say the VPN IP Pool conflict with LAN DHCP IP Address Range.   
And i found the article say that we can configure Multi-Nets NAT.

Note:

VPN IP address pool can be in the same subnet with LAN IP,
and also can be different. When it is different from LAN IP subnet,
we need to configure Multi-Nets NAT if VPN client want to take VPN Server as a proxy gateway. See more on
How to access the internet by using VPN Server as a proxy gateway?.

But on the current firmware i didn't see Multi-Nets NAT? Can any one advise is that this firmware is not supported? Or any other step i can configure?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to access LAN Resource after VPN establish
2021-12-23 09:07:43

Dear @John-ssa ,

John-ssa wrote

I wish to connect the VPN from internet as client to access back to the local area network data.

I had refer to How to establish L2TP Server by SMB VPN Router using the new GUI?
My VPN connection is successfully connected. But i fail to access to Local LAN server or printer.
I try to configured the VPN IP Pool (192.168.0.210 ~ 240) same range with LAN IP DHCP Pool (192.168.0.100~200).

The system show message say the VPN IP Pool conflict with LAN DHCP IP Address Range.   
And i found the article say that we can configure Multi-Nets NAT.

Please check whether the VPN tunnel is created successfully. Can you ping through the remote gateway's LAN IP address?

Actually you can refer to this article to do some troubleshooting:

What to do if you cannot access the remote network through Client-to-LAN/Site VPN tunnel?

As for the Multi-networks, this router can support to set it, please take a look.

How to create multi networks and manage network behavior with ACL on Omada Gateway?

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 687

Replies: 1

Related Articles