ER605 can't display WAN Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-27 03:34:41
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: ER605v1_un_1.1.1_20210723-rel64608_up

Hi TP-Link team,

For ER605, I pluged in 2 WAN and get Dynamic IP from uplink device.

ER605 couldn't save and display information of WAN connection. However, i checked the system, the WAN connection had already up and got IP from uplink device.

Please could you check this problem ? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER605 can't display WAN Connection
2021-12-28 05:51:27

@Max2411 

Hey!

According to what you said, these two WAN showing you linkup in the system status right? So you did see both WAN IP there but no information under the Network>WAN, is that what you have right now?

I think I need more details of your topology, like what is your uplink devices? Two modems maybe? Ethernet cable came from both of your modems and plugged into WAN/WAN1 ports on the ER605. If in that case, what if you disconnect one of them? I mean could you be able to have one WAN connection that showing you all the thing you should know?

Usually the connection status would take about few minutes to load up. You can try to test two WAN connection separately, just make sure nothing wrong them.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 348

Replies: 1

Related Articles