TL-R480T+

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-R480T+

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-R480T+
TL-R480T+
2022-01-06 23:16:43
Model: TL-R480T+  
Hardware Version: V9
Firmware Version:

Has anyone solved the access to GUI/Web interface to this router?  I have tried everything I can think of to connect to the interface including resetting the router, switching cables, etc.

With the hundreds of people who have this issue, why is it still an issue?

Thank you.

Options
6 Reply
Re:TL-R480T+
2022-01-07 06:33:55

Dear @hamendem ,

hamendem wrote

Has anyone solved the access to GUI/Web interface to this router?  I have tried everything I can think of to connect to the interface including resetting the router, switching cables, etc.

Do you mean you can not use the default IP 192.168.0.1 to access the router's Web interface?

Can you Ping through this IP address?

How about changing another web browser? Clean the history or cache to have a try?

What about the private window?

May I know the specific problem phenomenon like provide a screenshot to show you issue?

Or you can try to close the firewall and anti-virus software to test.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-01-07 16:47:18

@Hank21 

Exactly.  Me and hundreds of other people.  Just google the issue.  TP-Link has lost lots of customers due to lack of response to this issue.

Ping request times out.  Destination host unreachable.

I have tried, Chrome, Edge, Firefox and IE.  Do you have some other option in mind?

No firewall or anti-virus software on computer.  Turned off all Windows security.

Thank you for the response.

Options
2022-01-10 06:26:28

Dear @hamendem ,

hamendem wrote

@Hank21 

Exactly.  Me and hundreds of other people.  Just google the issue.  TP-Link has lost lots of customers due to lack of response to this issue.

Ping request times out.  Destination host unreachable.

I have tried, Chrome, Edge, Firefox and IE.  Do you have some other option in mind?

No firewall or anti-virus software on computer.  Turned off all Windows security.

Sorry to hear that you have this issue, but could you please tell me what's the physical connection(current topology) of your devices?

Can this PC get a valid IP like 192.168.0.x?

If it gets the unvalid IP, please set the static IP like 192.168.0.10 on the PC to Ping again.

Did you see a change in the lights when you tried to reset before, if you don't mind trying to reset again?
It's best to try a different computer as well, it usually works out.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-01-10 16:04:16

@hamendem 

Yes I have given it the IP of 192.168.0.10 and I have tried to connect using DHCP.  Neither of which worked.

As I said, the computer is connected to to the router with a functional ethernet cable.

Asking me the same questions over and over does not help to solve my problem.

Options
2022-01-10 16:08:17
Yes I held in the reset button until the lights started flashing. Since no one at TP-Link will help me I am returning these junk products.
Options
2022-01-11 06:26:51

Dear @hamendem ,

Sorry to hear that you suffering this issue, if you don't mind please tell us what keywords you have searched for in Google, I didn't find similar feedback.
For your current problem, have you contacted tp-link support?
If you have already contacted support and confirmed that the product is faulty, you can ask them if it is under warranty, and if it is under warranty, you can ask support for a replacement.

Best Regards!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 632

Replies: 6

Related Articles