tl-r480t+ Link Down

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

tl-r480t+ Link Down

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
tl-r480t+ Link Down
tl-r480t+ Link Down
2022-01-08 18:25:24
Model: TL-R480T+  
Hardware Version: V9
Firmware Version:

Region : Indonesia

Model : TL-R480T+

Hardware Version : V9

I have been trying to get my 2nd isp (MY REPUBLIC) to connect with the TL-R480T+ it keeps showing LINK DOWN.

the setting of MY REP ISP uses 2 devices. 1 ZTE Router device which only receives the fiber cable which acts like a modem and 1 TP Link Router which acts as the router.

I am clueless as what needs to be changed or any setting that need to be inputted.

Any help/ step by step guide on the case would help as i am a beginner at this.

Thank You

Options
1 Reply
Re: tl-r480t+ Link Down
2022-01-10 11:50:11

Dear @fr3i ,

fr3i wrote

I have been trying to get my 2nd isp (MY REPUBLIC) to connect with the  TL-R480T+ it keeps showing LINK DOWN.

the setting of MY REP ISP uses 2 devices. 1 ZTE Router device which only receives the fiber cable which acts like a modem and 1 TP Link Router which acts as the router.

I am clueless as what needs to be changed or any setting that need to be inputted.

Just to confirm, do you want to connect 2 ISP cables to this router or only one?

Does the network topology like Internet----ZTE Router-----R480T+?

If so, did you use the ZTE router as a modem?

If your PC connect to the ZTE router with the cable directly, can it work?

If your network topology is not like this, please tell me how do you connect your all devices?

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 350

Replies: 1

Related Articles