Mounting bracket

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Mounting bracket

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Mounting bracket
Mounting bracket
2022-01-09 05:09:56
Model: VIGI C300HP  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Please confirm for me that the c300 hp camera DOSE NOT come with a ceiling mounting bracket. And if using the wall bracket the Poe connector does not fit through the bracket hole. I want to know this information before purchasing multiple cameras and nvr. If it dos not I feel that this is very poor for such high recognised company and I will purchase a different brand. Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Mounting bracket
2022-01-10 08:43:41

Dear @Gavinoz

Gavinoz wrote

Please confirm for me that the c300 hp camera DOSE NOT come with a ceiling mounting bracket. And if using the wall bracket the Poe connector does not fit through the bracket hole. I want to know this information before purchasing multiple cameras and nvr. If it dos not I feel that this is very poor for such high recognised company and I will purchase a different brand. Thank you.

Please check these details of VIGI C300HP:

Here is the specifications of product: https://www.tp-link.com/business-networking/vigi-network-camera/vigi-c300hp/#specifications

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 331

Replies: 1

Related Articles