ER605 VPN Full Tunnel

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER605 VPN Full Tunnel

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ER605 VPN Full Tunnel
ER605 VPN Full Tunnel
2022-01-21 16:11:43
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1

Hello, I have this setup: 

ER605 Router connected to PPoE (public IP of this network is XX.XX.XX.XX)

Switch TL-SG108E - connected to ER605 router

OC200 Hardware Controller - connected to switch, controlling router. 

Tenda WiFi (doesnt matter now)

All devices are connected to switch. I have NAS/Printer/Camera attached to switch with fixed IP in router

My setup is that I have LAN network as subnet 192.168.0.1/24. 

I want to have VPN access to this network, with full traffic (after connection to this VPN from different network I want to have changed IP address to XX.XX.XX.XX and also have access to all LAN devices which are assigned to that LAN.

So I tried to configure few types of VPN (l2tp, ipsec and also openvpn).

Let have an example. My computer has IP YY.YY.YY.YY for example. Problem is that I have to setup different subnet there (in my case I prepared subnet 192.168.10.1/24. So when I connect to this url my computer has IP from range 192.168.10.xx. And I DONT have access to LAN devices. Also when I connect to that VPNs, my public IP is still YY.YY.YY.YY.

So I want to ahve access to LAN devices (best will be if I can have same subnet as LAN), and also after VPN connection I want to have public XX.XX.XX.XX IP address. 

Is this doable? I'm new to networking, so I'm learning almost everything by try/error :) 

Thank you for your ideas. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER605 VPN Full Tunnel
2022-01-25 05:58:38
Options