Online Detection- Wan Fail Over Not Working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-31 17:33:30
Model: OC300  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 20210914 Rel.39912

I have e setup includes fallowing TP-Link Omada devices.

Controller: OC300 1.0

Switch:  TL-SG2428P v1.0

Router: TL-R605 v1.0

Ap : 3x EAP225-Wall(EU) v2.0, 1x EAP110(EU) v4.0, 1x EAP235-Wall(US) v1.0

Current Layout Can bee seen from the link.

I am also sharing my network settings screen as well.

I have to WAN from different ISP. One is working as main. Other is backup. If I use load balancing everything works fine.

But when I set one as primary and select Always Link Primary, and set second as backup when Link Backup is enabled actually it is not working.

If I disconnect primary from router system automatically switches to backup as expected.

If Primary fails network connection omada still thinks primary is online.

My WAN online detection is online and set to 1 minute. Picture of Online Detection

I need to setup this as backup. Omada needs to detect that wan is really up not just router is there.

rEGARDS,

Options
1 Reply
Re:Online Detection- Wan Fail Over Not Working
2022-02-01 07:15:10

@Kaan_URGUPLU Hi,

1. You may consider upgrading the controller to the latest version to see if there are any problems

2. You mean when you manually disconnect the main wan, it will automatically switch to the backup wan, but if the physical state of the main wan port is connected, but there is no traffic input at this time, it will not automatically switch to the backup wan?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 312

Replies: 1

Related Articles