Bug Port Forwarding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bug Port Forwarding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Bug Port Forwarding
Bug Port Forwarding
2022-02-01 09:25:50
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.0.30

Hello TP-Link Community

I tried to create a port forwarding in my Omada Software Controller. My Network has the following parameters:

And one of my Webservers is having the IP Adress 10.0.1.0. When I enter the IP in the Settings of the Port forwarding it tells me that the IP address is invalid, but its not ... not on my subnet.

Would be great if you could fix that.

Greetings

Tobias

Options
2 Reply
Re:Bug Port Forwarding
2022-02-02 07:17:49

@Tobias16 

According to my understanding, This IP 10.0.1.0  should not be available, can you try to use your PC or other devices in the LAN to access your server to see if you can access it normally.Or you can try to set a different IP for this server, like maybe 10.0.1.20 and then set up the port forwarding rules again.

Options
Re:Bug Port Forwarding
2022-02-02 08:06:53
Of course I can just change the IP Adress to another one. But this is still being a bug of the Omada Controller not calculating the IP Adress through the given Netmask. Because in the Subnet 255.255.254.0 the IP 10.0.1.0 is a valid address.
Options