TL-SG3428MP CPU Rising Threshold / Attached APs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-04 15:06:49
Model: TL-SG3428MP  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.0.1 Build 20210712 Rel.40355

Hi, I am experiencing issues with my SG3428MP and need some advice please.

I am using a Draytek router / SG3428MP switch and Unifi AP Lites

I have configured several vlans (two tagged, one untagged) on my router, with the router running DHCP for the vlans. I have setup the APs to accept the vlans to separate out traffic dependent on the user. I have configured the switch to accept the vlans. The two tagged vlans both run on ports 1-12+24 on the switch, the untagged on all ports. The physical connection between the router and switch is only on port 24. All of the vlans appear to function correctly (correct IP range/access etc) on the APs.

The issues I have are;

1.  that every three minutes or so the switch is reporting a CPU rising threshold warning
  2. my AP controller is reporting that the APs are disconnected from the network several times a day, they do reconnect almost immediately but obviously the wifi clients lose connection

Any thoughts as to what is causing the issues / what have I done wrong in my configuration?

Cheers Dave

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-SG3428MP CPU Rising Threshold / Attached APs
2022-02-08 09:12:47

Dear @AGMS ,

AGMS wrote

The issues I have are;

1.  that every three minutes or so the switch is reporting a CPU rising threshold warning
  2. my AP controller is reporting that the APs are disconnected from the network several times a day, they do reconnect almost immediately but obviously the wifi clients lose connection

Did you enbale the SNMP function on this switch?

Actually here is the similar post you can refer:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/508746

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options