Vigi Security manager 1.1.5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-11 03:57:52
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I've just updated to Vigi Security manager 1.1.5 and it seems my reolink ONVIF cameras have stopped workign and also in the device list the ability to add devices manually is gone. I can onmly add vigi devices by device ID.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Vigi Security manager 1.1.5
2022-02-11 06:53:35

Dear @Frankfurts

Frankfurts wrote

I've just updated to Vigi Security manager 1.1.5 and it seems my reolink ONVIF cameras have stopped workign and also in the device list the ability to add devices manually is gone. I can onmly add vigi devices by device ID.

Could you please send a screenshot to show your issue?

Which version of Vigi Security manager did you upgrade from?

Please tell us the specific problem phenomenon about "cameras have stopped working".

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-02-11 06:57:06

I managed to get it working, I didn't realise you can't add cameras while you are logged in so I logged out and added them.

Also my antivirus decided to start blocking my camera too. Reset the camera to factory settings and they are now working.

Thanks

Options
2022-02-15 02:16:50

So a factory reset of the cameras got them working for a few hours but then they have gone offline again. If I check the reolink app the cameras are online. Not sure why the Vigi NVR is forgetting the stream.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 636

Replies: 3

Related Articles