EAP-225 outdoor disconnected in Omada App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-12 14:08:37
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.0.7

EAP-225 outdoor disconnected in Omada app but still running and clients can still access the portal,browse the web,and can be ping.

It happened when I upgrade the firmware to 5.0.7.,i try to update the controller to V5 too but it is still disconnected.

Options
2 Reply
Re:EAP-225 outdoor disconnected in Omada App
2022-02-15 05:56:49

Dear @joems ,

joems wrote

EAP-225 outdoor disconnected in Omada app but still running and clients can still access the portal,browse the web,and can be ping.

It happened when I upgrade the firmware to 5.0.7.,i try to update the controller to V5 too but it is still disconnected.

Looking at your description, the EAP also shows a disconnected status on the local controller, right?

May I know your controller is software or hardware controller? May I know the specific version of it?

1. Disconnected status mean the connected device has lost connection with the controller for more than 5 minutes.

We suggest you check the communication between the EAP and the controller, you can try pinging the EAP's IP address from the controller's end to see if it can be pinged through.

2. You can also try forgetting the EAP on the controller and re-adopt it to test.

Best Regards!

Options
Re:EAP-225 outdoor disconnected in Omada App
2022-03-25 11:33:21

@joems My controller upgraded one AP to 5.0.7 and broke it and I had to manually downgrade it again. See https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/521052

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 864

Replies: 2