Omada setup with pfsense, working but with ip problems.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-20 04:53:59 - last edited 2022-02-21 01:04:00
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello.

I have a pfsense router that manages two different lan. One of the lan is connected to a tplink s.switch and 4 eap from the interface from router.. Same with the other, only different interface (lan) and 3 eap.

The two different lan have different ip range, and dhcp server.

When all 7 EAP was set up in standalone mode, everything was working fine. All devices on lan1 got their right assigned ip range. 10.0.xxx and 192.168.xxx

After adding the OC200 controller all 7 eap comes up in the omada controller, ive only adopted 4 with ip 192.168.xx and the switch.

ive left the 3 eap and switch left pending. but they are getting wrong ip adress. they also get 192.168.xx and also all wifi clients. I want them to have the ip range 10.0.xx as i had when it was in standalone mode.

The 3eap and switch have only a wired connection to the 10.0.xx lan interface on router and i cant get it working with them serving from the 10.0.0.0 dhcp server.

Is there any solution to this? 

Remove the controller and use all eap as standaalone mode?

Any help would be appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada setup with pfsense, working but with ip problems.
2022-02-21 13:13:38

@Stein2000 

It looks like there are some issues with the configuration on the Omada, what is your network topology?

How exactly did you configure on the OC200 and can you expand on it in detail?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1612

Replies: 1

Related Articles