THE DATA NOT PASS THROUGH VIA WANs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-21 12:07:09
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20220114 Rel.76871

I make the ER605 ,4 WANS activated for LOAD BALANCING purposes.

4ISP are GSM BASED MODEMs.

The problem is the data is not passing through the ER605 WAN PORTS THE REASON NO DATA from ER605. hope someone can help me.

i checked one by one the Lan port of modem is working with internet however when i plug in into wan ports or er605 no data recieved.

Options
1 Reply
Re:THE DATA NOT PASS THROUGH VIA WANs
2022-02-22 12:30:03

Dear @AVResources

AVResources wrote

I make the ER605 ,4 WANS activated for LOAD BALANCING purposes.

4ISP are GSM BASED MODEMs.

The problem is the data is not passing through the ER605 WAN PORTS THE REASON NO DATA from ER605. hope someone can help me.

i checked one by one the Lan port of modem is working with internet however when i plug in into wan ports or er605 no data recieved.

First of all, please check the WAN connection type you choose is correct, and may I know this router can work properly with your 4 ISP modem before?

Here are some troubleshooting you may refer:

1). If the modem is a bridge modem and PC can get internet from it, please power off your modem and unplug the coaxial cable.

After 20 minutes connect coaxial cable back and power on it. Connect your router back of it to test if there has internet connectivity.

2). If the modem is not a bridge modem and default IP address is 192.168.0.1, there has the IP conflict in network. We need to change the LAN IP on router.

3). Please open a browser on PC and then tap in the "192.168.0.1" to log in router's management page, then please go to "Network--MAC", then please click on the "Clone Current PC's MAC".

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 268

Replies: 1