Bug to Batch Add MAC Address in a group

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-26 10:32:55
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.0.30

I migrated from 3.12 Software controller to 5.0.30 OC200. I have a group (Cyber Devices) with 50+ MAC address with staff devices and I use as "Allow List" to WiFi Network. The migration completed successfully included also the group "Cyber Devices". But non of the devices can connect in my WiFi. I deleted one of the device from list and I re-enter it manually and device connected successfully. I created an new list and I add all devices using [Batch Add] option, non of the devices can connect to my WiFi. I have to manually re-enter all 50+ devices into a new group in order for the "Allow List" to work properly. ... this is unacceptable. PLEASE FIX THE BUG!

Manos Valergakis IT & DevOps, TPNT SMB Certified, Microsoft Cloud Partner
Options
2 Reply
Re:Bug to Batch Add MAC Address in a group
2022-02-28 07:37:57

Now I have problem also with manual entry. It does not allow WiFi connection on most of the devices (MAC Addresses) I entered manually.

How can fix this issue?

Manos Valergakis IT & DevOps, TPNT SMB Certified, Microsoft Cloud Partner
Options
Re:Bug to Batch Add MAC Address in a group
2022-03-01 05:03:06

@ManosVal Do you still have the backup file from version 3.12? You may try downgrading the controller to OC200(UN)_V1_1.7.0 Build 20200703. According to their Upgrade Guide, it should not skip the controller V4 and jump to V5 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 381

Replies: 2

Related Articles