failed changed the state of the internet connection for the wan port or the gateway omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

failed changed the state of the internet connection for the wan port or the gateway omada

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-01 02:16:55
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1

How can i fix the error from omada oc200 "failed changed the state of the internet connection for the wan port or the gateway omada"?

thanks

Options
7 Reply
Re:failed changed the state of the internet connection for the wan port or the gateway omada
2022-03-02 04:37:24

@wepeyes 

Hi wepeyes,

May I know more details about this issue? 

1. How you conntect your whole network, like router, switch etc.?

2. In which page you see this error message? Do you have a Omada router connected to the Controller?

3. Please also help me find the hardware version and firmware version of all your Omada devices 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:failed changed the state of the internet connection for the wan port or the gateway omada
2022-03-02 08:12:19

@Hank21 

hi hank,

1. How you conntect your whole network, like router, switch etc.? 

answer : i connect my omada contorler on my TL-SG3452, then my switch connect to my ER7206

2.In which page you see this error message? Do you have a Omada router connected to the Controller? 

answer : i saw the message when i trying to connect one of my WAN (i screen capture the faied message below)

3. Please also help me find the hardware version and firmware version of all your Omada devices 

answer : my ER7206 firmware is version 1.1.1 and my TL-SG3452 also version 1.1.1, then my omada controller OC200 firmware is 4.3.5

thankyou for ur answer @Hank21 

i waiting for the next answer

Options
2022-03-02 08:16:55

@Hank21 

Options
2022-03-02 08:58:16

wepeyes wrote

@Hank21 

hi hank,

1. How you conntect your whole network, like router, switch etc.? 

answer : i connect my omada contorler on my TL-SG3452, then my switch connect to my ER7206

2.In which page you see this error message? Do you have a Omada router connected to the Controller? 

answer : i saw the message when i trying to connect one of my WAN (i screen capture the faied message below)

3. Please also help me find the hardware version and firmware version of all your Omada devices 

answer : my ER7206 firmware is version 1.1.1 and my TL-SG3452 also version 1.1.1, then my omada controller OC200 firmware is 4.3.5

thankyou for ur answer @Hank21 

i waiting for the next answer

Hi  @wepeyes ,

It seems your WAN/LAN1 settings is not correct so it can't work properly. Click "Connect" on the page(your screenshot) won't help.

Please go to Settings-->Wired Network-->Internet

Find WAN/LAN1 settings option here. 

The WAN/LAN1 settings depends on your Internet service provider. Default is Dynamic IP.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-03-02 09:14:31

Hi  @Hank21 

i was set my connection type is Dynamic Ip, but nothing happen, still cant connect my WAN/LAN1

maybe any solution else Hank? @Hank21 

thanks

Options
2022-03-02 12:59:01

Hi @wepeyes,

You may try connect a computer to the Modem directly with EThernet cable, and check if you can receive Internet from it.

If the Internet is working with Ethernet connection to the Modem, please find the IP address of your computer. This IP comes from modem and it can help us detect what we need to do on the router. 

About how to find IP:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/669/

Options
2022-03-04 02:54:25

Hi  @Hank21 

Thank You for the solution...

now my er7206 was back normally

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 823

Replies: 7

Related Articles