Problems after resetting OC200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-02 18:56:45
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.14.3 Build 20220112 Rel.64116

I configure OMADA for the first time usign:

- OC200

- Gateway ER7212

- 1 switch SG2218, V1.0 firmware 1.1.2

- 6 AC: 2 EAP225, 2 EAP610, 2 EAP620 HD and 1 EAP225 outdoors

At the beggining al was fine, I was able to adopt and configure everything. 

I upgrade everything to the latest firmware. Sudenly, the gateway figured as disconected. I try unplugging, turning off and on, but never get connected again. Then I try to reset it (using the harware button) nothing happens, still shows as disconected. I also reset the switch, but still the same.

Then I decide to forgot it and reset it again. After that it was never showed again in my devices list.

Also when I tried to access using 192.168.0.1 it send me to a blank page, although it redirect me to a page http://192.168.0.1/webpages/login.html but keeps loading forever.

So then I decide to forget and resert the controller. Still the same problem, I don't get the router in the device list and I cannot adopt it. Plus now I can't adopt any of the AC, they said managed by others. I try to adopt them using device account password (both old and new) and not possible. Also I try to reset one the AP using hardware button, but still not able to adopt them.

As you can see it have becoming worse each time I try something. Any ideas on how to proceed? or what can I do to solve this

I was so happy when this was working fine, I have access to everything lots of that, etc. I want to have the controll back!

Anyway, AC still working and I'm able to connect to them and access internet.I just don't have access in the omada controller

Options
3 Reply
Re:Problems after resetting OC200
2022-03-03 06:27:28

meyerula wrote

I configure OMADA for the first time usign:

- OC200

- Gateway ER7212

- 1 switch SG2218, V1.0 firmware 1.1.2

- 6 AC: 2 EAP225, 2 EAP610, 2 EAP620 HD and 1 EAP225 outdoors

At the beggining al was fine, I was able to adopt and configure everything. 

I upgrade everything to the latest firmware. Sudenly, the gateway figured as disconected. I try unplugging, turning off and on, but never get connected again. Then I try to reset it (using the harware button) nothing happens, still shows as disconected. I also reset the switch, but still the same.

Then I decide to forgot it and reset it again. After that it was never showed again in my devices list.

Also when I tried to access using 192.168.0.1 it send me to a blank page, although it redirect me to a page http://192.168.0.1/webpages/login.html but keeps loading forever.

So then I decide to forget and resert the controller. Still the same problem, I don't get the router in the device list and I cannot adopt it. Plus now I can't adopt any of the AC, they said managed by others. I try to adopt them using device account password (both old and new) and not possible. Also I try to reset one the AP using hardware button, but still not able to adopt them.

As you can see it have becoming worse each time I try something. Any ideas on how to proceed? or what can I do to solve this

I was so happy when this was working fine, I have access to everything lots of that, etc. I want to have the controll back!

Anyway, AC still working and I'm able to connect to them and access internet.I just don't have access in the omada controller

Hi  @meyerula,

May I have more details about this issue?

1. What is the firmware version of your OC200 right now? 

2. On the Controller does the Cloud LED can still turn solid on?

3. On the Controller-->Devices, here you can't see the Router but still can see the EAP? Is there any error message when you tried to adopt a resetted EAP? 

What's the IP of the EAPs shown on this list? 

Your information will help us detect the issue. Thank you for your patience and cooperation! 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-03-03 07:15:31
Hope this article can help: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/245838
Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-03-16 10:00:21

@meyerula 
Is the gateway ER7212 already on sale? I don't see it on the TPLINK website?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 493

Replies: 3