Form auth data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Form auth data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Form auth data
Form auth data
2022-03-19 22:02:30 - last edited 2022-03-23 20:15:26
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

This is surely one of those questions with an answer so obvious that, once I know it, I'll be ashamed to have asked.

I've set up a portal with form authentication, but I cannot find the data that are being collected via the survey.

Thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Form auth data-Solution
2022-03-21 09:52:51 - last edited 2022-03-23 20:15:26

Dear @invid ,

invid wrote

This is surely one of those questions with an answer so obvious that, once I know it, I'll be ashamed to have asked.

I've set up a portal with form authentication, but I cannot find the data that are being collected via the survey.

You may go to Site----Hotspot Manager.

Then go to Form Auth Data, here you can see the entry that you created, click the three points in the right side.

You can see the option Export Data.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Form auth data-Solution
2022-03-21 09:52:51 - last edited 2022-03-23 20:15:26

Dear @invid ,

invid wrote

You may go to Site----Hotspot Manager.

Then go to Form Auth Data, here you can see the entry that you created, click the three points in the right side.

You can see the option Export Data.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Form auth data
2022-03-23 20:17:32
Thank you so much! I never thought to look for it "out of" the site
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1531

Replies: 2

Related Articles