ER605 Questions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER605 Questions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ER605 Questions
ER605 Questions
2022-03-20 10:19:14

New to all of this stuff. Have 3 different cellular based internet routers going to ER605 for load balancing and failover. 2 are unlimited, 1 is 100GB account. How do I see which one I am using at any given time? 

Options
4 Reply
Re:ER605 Questions
2022-03-21 07:46:14
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2133/
Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-03-21 07:47:19

@Hank21 

If you use this router in standalone mode, then here is a Online Detection page can show the detailed status of WAN.
You can also refer to this article to learn more details:https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2133/

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-03-21 10:24:39

@DBShelton 

Thanks, that helps a lot.

Still not sure how to tell which WAN I am using with 2 showing "Online" and 1 showing "Offline"

Options
2022-03-22 05:32:15

Dear @DBShelton ,

DBShelton wrote

@DBShelton 

Thanks, that helps a lot.

Still not sure how to tell which WAN I am using with 2 showing "Online" and 1 showing "Offline"

If you set the link backup successfully, it means when WAN1 is working online, WAN2 is Link Down. Only when WAN1 is down, Back-Up WAN2 will activated.

Do you use this router in standalone mode or controller mode?

If you use a controller to manage it, then you can go to Devices, and click this router, you'll see a window pop up in the right side, and here you can check the WAN status.

Best Regards!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 480

Replies: 6

Related Articles