Sometime my android tv and computer adapter are not getting connected while it works on mobile

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Sometime my android tv and computer adapter are not getting connected while it works on mobile

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-23 05:27:47 - last edited 2022-03-23 05:29:19
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Following is my setup

1. TL-ER5120 v4.0 (load balancer/modem)

2. POE SWITCH TL-SG1210P

3. EAP225 (8no)

I have 2 fibernet connections of same isp. Max users connected at a same time are 25. My android tv doesn't support 5Ghz so I have disabled 5Ghz. I am using tp link adapter for computer. I have updated firmware versions of all devices

Sometimes my android tv and computer doesn't connect but mobile works perfectly fine. When i restart all setup sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't. Can somebody help to solve this issue?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Sometime my android tv and computer adapter are not getting connected while it works on mobile
2022-03-24 11:25:53

@asusboy 

Based on your description, it looks like you have a large number of clients in your network, and they are all connected to the 2.4G band, which may lead to congestion and interference in the network environment, resulting in dropped connections.

Suggest that you connect only the devices that can be connected to the 2.4G band to the 2.4G WiFi, while the others can be connected to the 5G band optionally.
You can try changing the channel and channel width according to this article.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2511/

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:Sometime my android tv and computer adapter are not getting connected while it works on mobile
2022-03-24 19:04:57

@Virgo thank you for the reply. I have unabled 5ghz. I hope it will solve this issue. Lets see. 

Options
2022-03-25 08:10:54

@Virgo this solution isn't working. Now 17 devices are connected which includes 2.4 as well as 5ghz. 

Options
2022-03-28 06:46:48

@asusboy 

Have you tried changing the channel or channel width test?
Given that some of your specific devices are having problems, try connecting them directly to your main router's WiFi or to another device's hotspot to rule out the problem being caused by the device itself.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 460

Replies: 4

Related Articles