Omada controller 5.0.30, poe schedule ometime skips the time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-23 05:49:58
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.14.3 Build 20220112 Rel.64116

Hi everybody,

I have found that poe schedule sometimes missing the time for turn off a port. Usually it's working fine, but I observed a few times the poe schedule for turn off didn't worked.

I have schedule a port on TL-SG2008P switch to turn off in evening and turn on in the morning in customized day mode. I use same schedule for a few months and the turn off time is always the same and not change it for long time. A few times I observed the port was not turned off even the time was passed the schedule time, so I have to change the profile time range and set the time later than current time and after that change the schedule worked (had to reset the schedule time back after). 

Does anyone has any problem with poe schedule?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada controller 5.0.30, poe schedule ometime skips the time
2022-03-24 07:37:35

Dear @ady23 ,

ady23 wrote

I have found that poe schedule sometimes missing the time for turn off a port. Usually it's working fine, but I observed a few times the poe schedule for turn off didn't worked.

I have schedule a port on TL-SG2008P switch to turn off in evening and turn on in the morning in customized day mode. I use same schedule for a few months and the turn off time is always the same and not change it for long time. A few times I observed the port was not turned off even the time was passed the schedule time, so I have to change the profile time range and set the time later than current time and after that change the schedule worked (had to reset the schedule time back after). 

Does anyone has any problem with poe schedule?

1. May I know how often did this issue happen?

2. When did you first notice this problem?
3. Did this issue occur after upgrading firmware or changing any settings?

4. May I know the firmware version of your switch?

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 505

Replies: 1

Related Articles