Wan/lan &Router login screen

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-28 00:57:29
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 20220117

After provisioning Lan/Wan on my router it resets by default then produces failed attempts when I try to log back in or I won't be able to bring up the default gateway this can be gustrating dealing with these problems.  How can I request a authentic secure window of the login screen and not go through the same process when reprovisioning router?

Sincerely,

Linkster

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wan/lan &Router login screen
2022-03-29 05:08:35

@RAINDANCER

If I understand you correctly, you mean that once the router is managed by the controller, all settings previously made in standalone mode will be wiped out, right?

This is normal, because once the router is managed by the controller, the controller will send its own settings to it, which will need to be reconfigured in the controller.

Also, you can only choose between the standalone management interface and being managed by the controller.
Once it is managed by the controller, when you try to access the standalone interface of the router, it will show that the device is already managed by the controller.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 556

Replies: 1

Related Articles