WiFi System Facebook access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-28 09:39:45

I wish to  make a small WIFI system for a B&B with access via social media (facebook),

At the moment I only have the classic  modem, which products do I need to buy to bring 3 access points to the rooms, I have already passed the network cables.

I am especially interested in accessing via Facebook.

waiting for help :))

Thank you

Options
7 Reply
Re:WiFi System Facebook access
2022-03-29 11:01:12

@UgoM 

Maybe this article can help you, only the web interface has some differences.

https://www.tp-link.com/us/configuration-guides/configuration_guide_for_facebook_portal_on_omada_controller_2_6_x_or_above/?configurationId=22135

And you need a controller to set it, this is for you:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1041/

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2022-07-06 13:17:57

To set up and enable Facebook Wi-Fi on your wireless access point:

1. On a computer or mobile device that is connected to your wireless access point, open a web browser.
  2. Enter your wireless access point's IP address in the address bar of your browser. 
  3. Sign in with your user name and password. 
  4. Select Management.

Regards,

Willjoe

Options
2022-08-03 10:16:20

With Facebook Wi-Fi, visitors of your business have the option to check in to your business with you Facebook page . Your visitors' check-ins can be seen by their friends and family, helping you connect with more people.You can also use WiFi system Facebook access with this method given below.

Go to Settings > Profiles and select Guest Hotspot. Under Authentication Type, select Facebook Wi-Fi. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and select the Wi-Fi you'd like to enable Facebook Wi-Fi for.

Options
2022-09-15 14:52:26

Go to Settings > Profiles and select Guest Hotspot. Under Authentication Type, select Facebook Wi-Fi. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and select the Wi-Fi you'd like to enable Facebook Wi-Fi for.

It won't give you full access to Facebook without internet, but you will still be able to browse your stream and even post comments and status updates while offline. The Facebook offline news feed works by caching your stream when you are connected.

Options
2023-03-14 05:35:53

Steps are given below-

From the Guest network menu, check the box to Enable guest network.
Open Advanced setup.
Select the Facebook Wi-Fi tab.
Check the box to Enable Facebook Wi-Fi.
Select Apply.
Select Configure.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Options
2023-04-11 05:00:49

@UgoM 

To create a WIFI system for a B&B, with access via social media (Facebook), you will need to purchase a router that supports WiFi and access points. You may also need to purchase access control software to specify how users can access the WiFi via social media (Facebook) as well as managing user authentication/security.

Options
2023-04-12 19:03:02

@PhilipMatrix 

Worth noting that TP Link have announced the dis-continuing of the Facebook Portal, believe FB changed this recently and its no longer an option.   

https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/605740

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 707

Replies: 7