OMADA logs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

OMADA logs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
OMADA logs
OMADA logs
2022-03-28 17:32:34
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm curious. When I log into the OMADA cloud, sometimes there are alerts in the log. Many times it tells me that the maximum number has been reached. Just what does that mean? What is the maximum? I can archive the logs, but where do they go. Haven't been able to find them. Must be looking in the wrong place.

Options
3 Reply
Re:OMADA logs
2022-03-29 04:17:54

@Byteguy 

If you're talking about 'The number of logs is up to the limit.' it looks like there's a bug within actual controller version v5.1.7

You can find other threads about this issue. 

Options
2022-03-29 08:21:11

Dear @Byteguy

Byteguy wrote

I'm curious. When I log into the OMADA cloud, sometimes there are alerts in the log. Many times it tells me that the maximum number has been reached. Just what does that mean? What is the maximum? I can archive the logs, but where do they go. Haven't been able to find them. Must be looking in the wrong place.

Please refer to this post to get more details.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-03-29 13:46:39

@Spryde Thanks. I'll check that out.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 522

Replies: 3

Related Articles