EAP660 HD Device Name

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP660 HD Device Name

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
EAP660 HD Device Name
EAP660 HD Device Name
2022-03-29 01:23:58
Model: EAP660 HD  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20211224 Rel. 32754(5553)

Bought 2 EAP660 HD APs. Configured one AP. Happy. Backed up its configuration and used that configuration file to set up the second AP. Now I have 2 AP with the same device name and there is no way to change it! Well, that still works, but what's the purpose of that made-up device name? Can we have a real, editable device name?

Kris K
Options
2 Reply
Re:EAP660 HD Device Name
2022-03-30 06:38:54

Dear @KJK ,

KJK wrote

Bought 2 EAP660 HD APs. Configured one AP. Happy. Backed up its configuration and used that configuration file to set up the second AP. Now I have 2 AP with the same device name and there is no way to change it! Well, that still works, but what's the purpose of that made-up device name? Can we have a real, editable device name?

If you are using the EAP in standalone mode, you can make changes on the Omada APP, see below.

However, changes directly in the standalone web interface of the EAP are not yet supported.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:EAP660 HD Device Name
2022-03-30 10:49:05

Well, good to know, but that's not a solution for me. I do not use APs.

Kris K
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 508

Replies: 2

Related Articles