Edit the Authorize Limit Time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-01 03:11:36
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.14.3 Build 20220112 Rel.64116

i'd like to know if how long in hours before they disconnected if I click Authorize. Is there any setting to change the time limit of connection if I click Authorize? Thank you

Options
4 Reply
Re:Edit the Authorize Limit Time
2022-04-01 09:59:39

Dear @Mellx1 ,

Mellx1 wrote

i'd like to know if how long in hours before they disconnected if I click Authorize. Is there any setting to change the time limit of connection if I click Authorize? Thank you

The Authorize time should be the same as the portal time.

You can manually go to the Site - Hotspot Manager, open the interface and see the authorized clients and choose whether to extend the time according to your own wishes, and here you can also see the EXPIRATION TIME for each client.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-04-01 11:29:26 - last edited 2022-04-02 00:08:01

hi thank you for the reply.

What i want is to Authorize for only 2hr or any custom time, is there any option for that? Or in the Hotspot Manager is there any to deduct time?

Edit: I can only extend time. What I want is to deduct time not extend. Hope you understand me.

Why I ask this? Because I have encountred many phone that voucher input interface dont work for them that I have to manually authorized their phones.

Thank you...

Options
2022-04-04 11:56:02 - last edited 2022-04-04 11:58:47

@Mellx1 

It is marked as "Extend" but you can set that to mins, hours or days. Avail numbers is 1-10000. And you can put small numbers to give very limited time for connection.

It should be no problem that you extend/deduct the number to adjust the time for the user's connection.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-04-04 12:43:44

@Mellx1 

Where can I set to deduct the time?  I see that there is Extend time in Authorized Clients but there is no Deduct time?

Or is there setting for preset time for manually clicking the Authorized?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 405

Replies: 4