DWG drawings for TP-Link routers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-06 09:49:10
Model: TL-SG1008MP  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

I am looking for DWG drawings of the enveloppe of TP-Link routers for their integration into a 3D model of a building. Is this resource available to TP Link customers?

Thanks!

Options
5 Reply
Re:DWG drawings for TP-Link routers
2022-04-07 05:18:26

@NicolasM 

Are you looking for the CAD files for their routers? I don't think that is open to regular customers. 

Options
2022-04-07 05:39:15

@NicolasM 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I am sorry that this resource is not open to the public. I am unable to help on this. smiley

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-04-07 12:27:54

@John1234 

Thanks for your replay. Yes, I'm exaclty looking for CAD files for their routers. I understand the content can not be made publicly available, but the enclosure may?

Options
2022-04-08 06:12:36

@NicolasM 

For that, you need to email the team for that kind of information. I am not sure if that's open to the public or not. 

Options
2022-09-26 12:40:08

From what I know, If you are looking for DWG drawings of TP-Link routers for their integration into a 3D model of a building, you may be out of luck. TP-Link does not appear to offer this resource to its customers. However, there are a few ways you may be able to find what you are looking for.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1297

Replies: 5