ER605 V1 not assigning DHCP Addresses without ISP connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-12 00:58:18
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: latest stable

I had a lightning strike power blump that took out my ISP's fiber modem. I am currently waiting for them to get to my site to repair their equipment.

In the meantime, my ER605 has stopped assigning DHCP Addresses to my local network. I have the ER605, an Omeda SG2008P switch, a few Omeda WAPs with PoE, and an OC200 hardware controller. I cannot access any of the systems past the switch because I am not receiving addresses. Even directly plugging into the OC200 fails to connect.

Is there something I am doing wrong? All of the hardware was surge protected, even through the network cables. I can tell that the switch is delivering power. When I plug a laptop into the ER605 I do get an IP address. I am suspicious of the switch.

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER605 V1 not assigning DHCP Addresses without ISP connection
2022-04-13 04:54:24

Hi  @Kaius 

Please try reset the switch. The router could be reset somehow so it does not match the switch settings anymore. Reset the switch and then adopt Router and switch again on the controller may solve the issue.

Another solution is to link up the OC200 to the router directly(without the switch). However it may only help you get the OC200 work, still won't solve the switch issue. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 1

Related Articles