2 devices stuck on adopting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-19 00:32:35 - last edited 2022-04-19 00:53:17

dose anyone know why and how to fix my network as my er605 and TL-SG2008 are stuck on adopting but not my access point?

is this a security concern?

Options
1 Reply
Re:2 devices stuck on adopting
2022-04-19 06:08:06

Hi  @user245 

user245 wrote

dose anyone know why and how to fix my network as my er605 and TL-SG2008 are stuck on adopting but not my access point?

is this a security concern?

May I know the firmware version of your Controller, ER605 and TL-SG2008? 

Have you tried to reboot the router and the controller? Is there any special Network settings you've done on the Controller?

A simple solution is to reset your Controller and the router, then adopt the router from befinning without any Network settings on the Controller.

Details:

The controller will cover all the configurations on the ER605 and only apply the settings that has been done on the controller. For example if you changed the Network LAN IP to 192.168.1.1 on the controller, then adopt the router, it may cause the router lose connection to your controller. Because router default LAN is 192.168.0.1 and your Controller obtain IP in 192.168.0.1/24 subnet. Once the router change it's IP to another subnet, the controller may still use orignial IP and will not be able to communicate with the router.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1798

Replies: 1