Cannot Bind Controller to Cloud Access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-23 03:33:09 - last edited 2022-04-23 06:26:45
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.8.0 Build 20210406 Rel.58757

The OC200 will not bind to the cloud.  Using the iOS omada app, the following messages are displayed...

"The Controller is busy.  Please access the controller later and try again".  (I dismiss the message - then...)

"Operation failed.  Please check network connection and try again".

I have Comcast Business as my ISP.  LAN appears to be working as expected.  There is an AX3600 WAP connected as well.  The green 'cloud' LED is not blinking.

I've read other posts and am nothing appears to apply or help.

I've contacted support but that's absoluetly impossible via email.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Without cloud access, this hardware is not necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot Bind Controller to Cloud Access
2022-04-24 05:52:42 - last edited 2022-04-24 05:53:43

Hi  @hippolips 

hippolips wrote

The OC200 will not bind to the cloud.  Using the iOS omada app, the following messages are displayed...

"The Controller is busy.  Please access the controller later and try again".  (I dismiss the message - then...)

"Operation failed.  Please check network connection and try again".

I have Comcast Business as my ISP.  LAN appears to be working as expected.  There is an AX3600 WAP connected as well.  The green 'cloud' LED is not blinking.

I've read other posts and am nothing appears to apply or help.

I've contacted support but that's absoluetly impossible via email.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Without cloud access, this hardware is not necessary.

Thanks in advance.

Please double check if you can access Internet on your LAN. Try connect the OC200 to another port and use micro USB adapter to power on the controller.

Please also try login the controller with a computer, and enable Cloud service on the Settings page. 

On Mobile APP you will be able to see the IP address of the controller. Go to your PC(that connects to your router network) and open web browser, type in the IP address you found and hit Enter. It will lead you to the login page of the controller. Login with your account and go to Settings--Cloud, here you can bind your tplink ID to this controller manually.  

Please upgrade the controller version if it still won't work, and share me your controller version number once you have any update. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 909

Replies: 1

Related Articles