Facebook Wi-FI V2 - Not showing Instagram Log in Option

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-23 13:43:37
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.1.7

After the 5.1.7 upgrade, the portal option with facebook check in liberates an option "FACEBOOK WIFI V2" that allow user to configure the instagram log in for wifi connection. I've already set the sugested parameters on my facebook and Instagram pages, but i'm still receiveing the same screen with only facebook check-in option. I've even disabled the option Facebook Wifi V1, but when i try to connect, gave me the message tha my EAP is not compatible with "face Wifi V2" or its firmware is out of date. I've checked both options, the EAPs are updated and their versions are on the compatibility list on TP-Link's web site. Please help.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Facebook Wi-FI V2 - Not showing Instagram Log in Option
2022-04-24 07:59:01

@Rodrigorhw 

Facebook wifi 2 requires upgrading the EAP to the adapted firmware. I can't see any EAP has such "adopted" firmware released. Tplink just pre-upgrades the function on Controller first but it's not available yet.

We need to wait for next EAP firmware updating.

Options
Re:Facebook Wi-FI V2 - Not showing Instagram Log in Option
2022-04-24 21:57:42

@Somnus 

thank you for the answer. I'll wait for the next firmware release.

Options