Omada App Missing Features

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-26 18:18:36 - last edited 2022-04-27 01:39:34
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have the latest version of the Linux version Omada Controller self hosted.  I used to be able to "Pause" SSIDs WiFi and set schedules for WiFi on my iOS app.  After a recent update for both controller and iOS, I am no longer able to "Pause" Wifi SSIDs or set WiFi schedules (on iOS Omada app).  I also tried these features on my partners android phone (Omada Android app) but she wasn't able to find those features either.  I believe these features were removed, but I hope I am wrong as I use these features all the time and would really like to have them back.  

I know I can get to these features by logging into the controller directly on my web browser but I really want them back on my iOS app / android app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Omada App Missing Features
2022-04-26 18:19:37 - last edited 2022-04-27 01:39:34

@TurboChicken 

I am not sure if it matters or not but my WAP is 

EAP660 HD.  

Options
2022-04-27 10:27:03

@TurboChicken 

Coincidentally, I have both the old and new versions of the app, but I couldn't find either of the configurations you mentioned, only a similar one, not sure if it's what you describe, see below.

Maybe you share where the settings is on the old APP is more helpful.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2022-04-30 19:12:30 - last edited 2022-04-30 19:15:23

@Virgo Is that screen shot from the ios app? i have the latest ios app and can't find that feature

I have also tried to find that feature on the latest on Android and also couldn't

Options
2022-05-01 14:20:38

@TurboChicken 

The screenshot looks like it's under (from the main screen) Devices | Choose an Access Point from your list | touch the gear icon top right corner | choose WLAN group...but this would seem to only enable/disable an SSID for one AP.

APs: EAP225v3, EAP245v3, EAP670, Controller: Linux, Primary Switch: T2600-28TS, Routing: OPNsense
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 496

Replies: 4

Related Articles