Omada App Missing Features

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-26 18:18:36 - last edited 2022-04-27 01:39:34
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have the latest version of the Linux version Omada Controller self hosted.  I used to be able to "Pause" SSIDs WiFi and set schedules for WiFi on my iOS app.  After a recent update for both controller and iOS, I am no longer able to "Pause" Wifi SSIDs or set WiFi schedules (on iOS Omada app).  I also tried these features on my partners android phone (Omada Android app) but she wasn't able to find those features either.  I believe these features were removed, but I hope I am wrong as I use these features all the time and would really like to have them back.  

I know I can get to these features by logging into the controller directly on my web browser but I really want them back on my iOS app / android app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Omada App Missing Features
2022-04-26 18:19:37 - last edited 2022-04-27 01:39:34

@TurboChicken 

I am not sure if it matters or not but my WAP is 

EAP660 HD.  

Options
2022-04-27 10:27:03

@TurboChicken 

Coincidentally, I have both the old and new versions of the app, but I couldn't find either of the configurations you mentioned, only a similar one, not sure if it's what you describe, see below.

Maybe you share where the settings is on the old APP is more helpful.

Options
2022-04-30 19:12:30 - last edited 2022-04-30 19:15:23

@Virgo Is that screen shot from the ios app? i have the latest ios app and can't find that feature

I have also tried to find that feature on the latest on Android and also couldn't

Options
2022-05-01 14:20:38

@TurboChicken 

The screenshot looks like it's under (from the main screen) Devices | Choose an Access Point from your list | touch the gear icon top right corner | choose WLAN group...but this would seem to only enable/disable an SSID for one AP.

APs: EAP225v3, EAP245v3, EAP670, Controller: Linux, Primary Switch: T2600-28TS, Routing: OPNsense
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 240

Replies: 4

Related Articles