Votes

[EAP660 HD] is there a way to rename the device WITHOUT using the OMADA mobile app ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

[EAP660 HD] is there a way to rename the device WITHOUT using the OMADA mobile app ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-03 15:12:38 - last edited 2022-05-04 08:48:53
Model: EAP660 HD  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: EAP660HD(EU)_V1_1.1.0 Build 20211027

Hello,

I know that I can change the device's name using the OMADA mobile app, but is there a way to do it through the web interface ?

If not it would be great if this feature could be added.

Thank you in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:[EAP660 HD] is there a way to rename the device WITHOUT using the OMADA mobile app ?
2022-05-04 13:36:25
It seems that the question was moved to the requests forum, as such it means to me that this feature is not available yet. The reason for having this feature is that some users have a policy stating that management interfaces cannot be accessed using WiFi (and as such mobile applications are forbidden)
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 398

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.