ER605, Starlink, and Eero v6 Pro Configuration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-04 17:42:28
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: ER605(UN)_V1.6_1.2.0 Build 20220114

Hi,

A bit of a newbie here, any recommendations on how to best config the following? With a TP-LINK ER650 I want to load balance (and do automatic failover) across my cable internet  (Spectrum) and Starlink (new rectangular dish) while also leveraging my existing wireless mesh network (EERO v6 Pro). I also don't want to put EERO into bridge mode as I want access to the EERO app to monitor the network and take advantage of some of the EERO secure functionality (double NAT configuration). I assume I should configure ER650 in standalone mode and connect one of my WAN networks directly to the WAN port and one the WAN/LAN port (after configuring it as WAN and setting up the load balance configuration) and then directly connect the EERO v6 Pro gateway to a LAN port, but what other considerations are there? Recommendations on LAN IP settings? DMZ settings? Firewall settings? Also, I have the ethernet adapter for Starlink and know how to put the Starlink router into bridge mode, but I'd also like to continue to access the Starlink app. Is that possible? Thanks. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER605, Starlink, and Eero v6 Pro Configuration
2022-05-05 09:37:58

@PeterLa 

LAN IP according to your own ideas to set on it, nothing to pay attention to.

Hope this article can help you: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2133/

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options