Important / security issues with EAP - how to report

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-08 09:25:25
Model: EAP610  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi all,

I've reported serious issues with EAP610 month ago trough official support form and get no response as of today. I also sent question about status to support email and still haven't get any response.

What is the proper way how to contact TP-Link support with such a important think?

Thanks
Josef

Options
2 Reply
Re:Important / security issues with EAP - how to report
2022-05-10 04:16:16

jrypacek wrote

Hi all,

I've reported serious issues with EAP610 month ago trough official support form and get no response as of today. I also sent question about status to support email and still haven't get any response.

What is the proper way how to contact TP-Link support with such a important think?

Thanks
Josef

Dear  @jrypacek 

May I have more details about the issues. I will help you check the case. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Important / security issues with EAP - how to report
2022-05-10 11:18:23

Info has been sent to DM. 

One my case is about kernel panic of EAP610 v1 while high traffic is running and the other is about leakage of IP communication outside of defined VLAN for some short time after boot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 331

Replies: 2