ER605 v2.0_lan port stops working after about 15 days until you unplug and re plug it in.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER605 v2.0_lan port stops working after about 15 days until you unplug and re plug it in.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-21 11:37:00
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.1 Build 20220223 Rel.68551

I Have noticed that the lan port starts to hang and become un responsive after about 15 days, you have to unplug the cable plug it back in then it starts working again, i have diabled dhcp as i can see by the logs, this seems to happen when it is renewed, so beware if its critical to you, to have it working all the time, this may stop you from upgrading from v1, i cannot confim if the disabling DHCP has been a work around, as the harware is only 30 days old, but without fail every 15 days or so the lan port stops comunicating untill you unplug it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 208

Replies: 0