Guide to Installing Omada Software Controller on Raspi OS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-22 09:08:24 - last edited 2022-10-13 11:56:12
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I gave up on trying to post, from X links ended up removing all links and changing fonts of text with urls, but this forum software can't be probably more user unfriendly than it is, administrators are that incapable to offer proper communication capabilities of this forum due to the fact that their forum is spammed and in protection they have came up with silly ideas of blocking specific word, blocking all urls if they are not from this forum (lately I could not even reply with link to a post on current forum). Administrators force people to decentralize the information from community as one does indeed have possibilities to actually store the info somewhere else, I guess Admins are proud in doing great work in preventing community from communication, all would be good if at least those restrictions would have any effect, but no, forum is still spammed daily and as addition your users can't post. This was my first and last guide on this forum, you can see last edited version in preview where it is ugly to have so many full links etc ... but yeah, great work Admin, you are the best :)

who is interested in guide, check attached PDF or visit github.com/omada-dev/omada-sdn

File:
Guide in PDF as TP-Link Forum Administrators want to make it as Impossible as possible to contribute on their forum.pdfDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:Guide to Installing Omada Software Controller on Raspi OS
2022-05-22 15:04:45 - last edited 2022-10-13 11:29:45

EDIT

Options
Re:Guide to Installing Omada Software Controller on Raspi OS
2022-10-13 11:30:00

@Fae / @Hank21 please lock this thread, there will be no further replies from OP.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1024

Replies: 2

Related Articles