Can't Bind my TP Link ID for IP Cameras in the 'Cloud Services' Settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-24 09:37:02 - last edited 2022-05-27 06:48:20
Model: VIGI NVR1008  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I've recently set up my TP Link VIGI C300HP IP Cameras and connected them to my TP Link VIGI NVR 10008H and can see that they are working.

However when I go into the settings and go to 'Cloud Services' it says I can't bind my TP Link ID as I have no internet connection. My NVR is connected to my Router via Ethernet Cable. 

Another problem I have is trying to add my IP Cameras on the VIGI Phone App. When I click on 'Add Devices' it can't find any Cameras.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Karsten

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can't Bind my TP Link ID for IP Cameras in the 'Cloud Services' Settings-Solution
2022-05-25 08:49:09 - last edited 2022-05-27 06:48:20

@Karsten12 

If you can't find the camera on the mobile app, suggest you make sure the phone is connected to the same network (same subnet) as the camera and can communicate with each other.

Make sure your NVR gets an IP address and can communicate with the router, try pinging each other to see if it can ping through.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't Bind my TP Link ID for IP Cameras in the 'Cloud Services' Settings-Solution
2022-05-25 08:49:09 - last edited 2022-05-27 06:48:20

@Karsten12 

If you can't find the camera on the mobile app, suggest you make sure the phone is connected to the same network (same subnet) as the camera and can communicate with each other.

Make sure your NVR gets an IP address and can communicate with the router, try pinging each other to see if it can ping through.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Can't Bind my TP Link ID for IP Cameras in the 'Cloud Services' Settings
2022-05-26 12:37:49

@Virgo 

Hi,

I tried this and it works thanks a lot. Silly mistake haha

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 741

Replies: 2