VIGI Camera keeps going offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-26 12:40:57 - last edited 2022-05-30 06:26:27
Model: VIGI C300HP  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I've recently installed two C300HP Cameras with an NVR and also installed the VIGI Phone App. My problem is one of my Cameras keeps going offline but the other camera is fine.

Not sure why this is happening. It only works again if I replug the camera again. 

Any help would be appreciated

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:VIGI Camera keeps going offline-Solution
2022-05-29 04:40:54 - last edited 2022-05-30 06:26:27

@Virgo 

Thanks for your reply. 

I think I found out the problem. I had to reinstall the cameras again but on the VIGI Phone App I realised before I had added both the Camera plus my NVR which you can see the cameras, so basically you see 4 cameras but I only had 2 installed, so maybe this was causing an overlapping issue. It still doesn't explain why only one worked. But now I only have the NVR Cameras on the phone app and there are no issues which is good.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:VIGI Camera keeps going offline
2022-05-27 08:31:53

@Karsten12 

Suggest you can check whether your front-end device has set any advanced settings?
It is best to try replacing a shorter network cable.
You can also do the comparison test, if only connect this problematic camera, there will still be dropout problems?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:VIGI Camera keeps going offline-Solution
2022-05-29 04:40:54 - last edited 2022-05-30 06:26:27

@Virgo 

Thanks for your reply. 

I think I found out the problem. I had to reinstall the cameras again but on the VIGI Phone App I realised before I had added both the Camera plus my NVR which you can see the cameras, so basically you see 4 cameras but I only had 2 installed, so maybe this was causing an overlapping issue. It still doesn't explain why only one worked. But now I only have the NVR Cameras on the phone app and there are no issues which is good.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1156

Replies: 2

Related Articles