load balance - fail over

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

load balance - fail over

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
load balance - fail over
load balance - fail over
2022-06-02 16:20:24
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0

I am using the OC200 Omada controller. Trying to figure out the proper load-balance / failover setup.

seems to be 2 sections but unable to find clarification as all examples I can find are with persons connecting directly to the router, which is a completely different setup from when you go to the settings in the Omada controller.

nowhere I have found is explains the "load balancing weight" and how these setting can vary the used WAN port. If LBW box 1 represents WAN#1, box 2 represents WAN#2, and box 3 represents WAN#3, what number in these boxes represent priority and what is the highest value can be entered

when using "link backup" is there a option that comes up the you can select "priority" WAN #1, "Secondary WAN #2, and "Third" Wan #3. Ir is in only "priority" WAN #1, "Secondary WAN #2

any info is much appreciated

Options
1 Reply
Re:load balance - fail over
2022-06-03 07:56:39

@rebelbah 

I think you're right, those three blanks would correspond to the ratio you want to set for each of the three WANs, in the case of 10, it could be 2:3:5, something like that.

In fact, the router standalone interface explains a bit more, if you really can't, you can just click Pre-populate.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1056

Replies: 1

Related Articles