Cannot Change LAN Profile Name

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-05 19:51:29
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.15.2 Build 20220323 Rel.60717

Hello,

I'm trying to do a basic setup of a few different LANs within my location.

Router: TL-R605

Controller: OC200 v1

Switch: TL-SG2008P

EAPs: 225s

1. There is the default LAN interface, which I renamed to Admin. However, when attempting to change the name back to LAN I receive the error: This Profile name already exists.

This name does not exist anywhere in Wired Networks -> LAN, but I still receive the error. Interestingly enough, I do have a Profile named LAN (whereas the Native Network is Admin) and I cannot change the name of the profile.

2. I have a few other LAN networks, one named Holodeck which is Interface: LAN, a 192.168.10.1/24 designation on VLAN 10. When I attempt to assign this LAN network to the appropriate switch profile, I lose DHCP completely for devices assigned to Holodeck. I'm not sure why.

Thoughts?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot Change LAN Profile Name
2022-06-06 07:02:26

@kewtz 

I tested it and did not have a similar problem, suggest that you can double check the settings, maybe there is something wrong somewhere.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 248

Replies: 1

Related Articles