Where are the PPSK data stored

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-09 09:04:48 - last edited 2022-06-09 09:05:58
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I tried to look for the info but could not find the same. Need to know if the PPSK credentials are stored on the APs so that it can still work if the controller is offline.

thanks!

Options
5 Reply
Re:Where are the PPSK data stored
2022-06-10 08:26:10

Dear @vbhoj ,

vbhoj wrote

Hi,

I tried to look for the info but could not find the same. Need to know if the PPSK credentials are stored on the APs so that it can still work if the controller is offline.

thanks!

Currently the PPSK data is stored on the AP and does not need the controller to keep running all the time.

But maybe it will be needed later after the upgrade and expansion, please keep an eye on the firmware release note.

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-06-10 08:43:06

@Hank21 

Question, how many PPSK record is supported on one SSID?

I guess there is a limit.

Options
2022-06-13 04:12:30

shberge wrote

@Hank21 

Question, how many PPSK record is supported on one SSID?

I guess there is a limit.

Hi  @shberge 

One Profile supports adding up to 50 PPSKs

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-06-13 11:03:49

@Hank21 Thanks for the info, 50 is less though, I'm sure increasing this is in the pipeline.

Options
2022-06-14 04:00:37

vbhoj wrote

@Hank21 Thanks for the info, 50 is less though, I'm sure increasing this is in the pipeline.

Hi @vbhoj 

Currently it's not in plan, maybe in future we can add more.

To make your feature requests seen and voted by more people, I'd encourage you submit the feedback under the block of Requests & Suggestions. With more voice, the feature might have more chance to be supported earlier. Cheers!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 293

Replies: 5