EAP Discovery

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP Discovery

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
EAP Discovery
EAP Discovery
2022-06-18 18:02:30 - last edited 2024-05-15 06:23:03
Model: EAP110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am installing a new EAP110.  I ran the device discovery tool and found the EAP with its IP address.

The discovery screen wants me to enter, "CenterIP/Inform URL".  Not sure what this is.  Could not find a manual.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Brad

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP Discovery
2022-06-20 11:42:47

Bradr wrote

I am installing a new EAP110.  I ran the device discovery tool and found the EAP with its IP address.

The discovery screen wants me to enter, "CenterIP/Inform URL".  Not sure what this is.  Could not find a manual.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Brad

Hi  @Bradr 

You don't need to run Discovery Tool if you only have one EAP. The discover utility is used to help you manage EAP in different subnets.

If you only have one EAP, you can open a web browser and type in the EAP IP address, it will lead you to the management web interface of this EAP.

You can also use Omada APP to manage your EAP. 

A quick video

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 342

Replies: 1

Related Articles