Query about Transferring from Standalone Mode to Omada SDN Controller Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-25 08:57:31 - last edited 2022-06-27 02:27:29

I am currently using TL-ER605 v3 to manage internet connection to my 5-Room Apartment business.

My setup is this: each room of the apartment have its own TP-Link TL-WR820N Router and all the routers are connected to TL-SG1008 Switch which is connected to the TL-ER605 Router. The router in turn is connected to the modem provided by my ISP.

The purpose of the router is to provide bandwidth controlled internet connection to each room of the apartment. I already configured the router but in standalone mode and it works fine but the drawback is, I can't access the configurations remotely which is why I'm considering transferring to Omada SDN Controller so that I can view the network activities remotely. My only concern is losing my already working configuration.

Is there a way to transfer to Omada SDN Controller without losing my existing configuration?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Query about Transferring from Standalone Mode to Omada SDN Controller Mode
2022-06-29 05:42:13

@JunIT07 

Unfortunately, if you use the controller manage ER605, controller will wipe everything.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 279

Replies: 1

Related Articles