VLAN ISSUE (REMOVE PORTS FROM A SPECIFIC VLAN ON ITS OWN (?) )

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-08 14:20:16
Model: TL-SG2428P  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

few days before i had an issue with a tl2428p. The setup was to pass 3 Vlans one Vlan for guest network , one system and one for IPTV. My client called me that suddenly in the public area nobody has access to internet from the guest network.

I went there and i was looking what was wrong and i found that in the switch in this area the ports that was tagged in the guest network has been removed from this specific VLAN. Does anybody face this same issue with this model? Is it possible that it can be happen on its own? Can i go through logs and find if someone change the configuration?

Thank You in Advance!

Options
2 Reply
Re:VLAN ISSUE (REMOVE PORTS FROM A SPECIFIC VLAN ON ITS OWN (?) )
2022-07-11 09:09:23

@Vasilis_B 

This looks more like it has been changed by someone else, but unfortunately the logs don't seem to record information about the configuration changes.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:VLAN ISSUE (REMOVE PORTS FROM A SPECIFIC VLAN ON ITS OWN (?) )
2022-07-12 08:10:15

@Virgo Thank you for your reply! Yes i am sure that someone else did this but unfortunately i cannot prove it

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 268

Replies: 2

Related Articles