Unknown language after Pharos Control software install

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-28 22:17:23

I am trying to download and install t he Pharos Control software. I get a weird text box when I click the Windows desktop icon.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I selected my location as the United States. Any ideas how to get an English version I can open?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Unknown language after Pharos Control software install
2022-07-29 01:03:04 - last edited 2022-07-29 01:07:33

Dear @MrChuckles,

MrChuckles wrote

I am trying to download and install t he Pharos Control software. I get a weird text box when I click the Windows desktop icon.

There is only one English version for Pharos Control. 

As for the test box with unknown language, it usually indicates that the Pharos Control is already running on the PC.

The Pharos Control should be started automatically after the installation, you may check the Task Manager to find it.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-07-29 14:38:39

@Fae 

You are correct that when I open task manager I see it running. However, I can't open the Control to manage the Pharos network. I'm trying to get to the configuration pages in the User Guide.

Options
2022-08-09 03:49:21

Dear @MrChuckles,

MrChuckles wrote

You are correct that when I open task manager I see it running. However, I can't open the Control to manage the Pharos network. I'm trying to get to the configuration pages in the User Guide.

End the task and open the Pharos Control from the desktop instead.

If you only have 1-2 CPE products to set up, you may simply configure them via the web UI.

How to login to the Pharos-Series’ web management page

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 466

Replies: 3

Related Articles