TP-Link Wont *Actually* honor their warranty

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-05 01:59:05

I have a switch that is defective. TP-Link has confirmed its defective. TP-Link has "approved" an RMA. TP-Link refuses to actually send me the replacement. Is this a real business?  I contact them and all I get is "we will send a message to the local office. We promise they will address it right away". 3 times I've gotten that same story. They claim they have no way of getting more information other than sending messages to others. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:TP-Link Wont *Actually* honor their warranty
2022-08-05 06:32:57 - last edited 2022-08-05 06:34:11

Dear @HomeUser1,

HomeUser1 wrote

I have a switch that is defective. TP-Link has confirmed its defective. TP-Link has "approved" an RMA. TP-Link refuses to actually send me the replacement. 

Thanks for contacting the TP-Link Community!

There might be some misunderstanding here. TP-Link USA provides a limited warranty on all eligible TP-Link products purchased in the United States. If TP-Link has "approved" your RMA request, all you need is to select the Shipping Method and then wait patiently for the arrival of the replacement. For your case, you could try to follow the guide below to check the RMA status.

How to Check Status of a Replacement on the TP-Link Registration System

Note: All Shipping Methods are subject to a 3-5 Business day processing period.

For more details, please refer to the following FAQ: 

TP-Link Shipping Methods and Advanced RMA Fees Explained

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-08-05 11:56:18 - last edited 2022-08-05 11:57:18

@Fae This does not help as all as I have followed all those steps, waited 7 business days (for advanced next day service), been told multiple times it would be shipping the next day. 

Fae wrote

Dear @HomeUser1,

HomeUser1 wrote

I have a switch that is defective. TP-Link has confirmed its defective. TP-Link has "approved" an RMA. TP-Link refuses to actually send me the replacement. 

Thanks for contacting the TP-Link Community!

There might be some misunderstanding here. TP-Link USA provides a limited warranty on all eligible TP-Link products purchased in the United States. If TP-Link has "approved" your RMA request, all you need is to select the Shipping Method and then wait patiently for the arrival of the replacement. For your case, you could try to follow the guide below to check the RMA status.

How to Check Status of a Replacement on the TP-Link Registration System

Note: All Shipping Methods are subject to a 3-5 Business day processing period.

For more details, please refer to the following FAQ: 

TP-Link Shipping Methods and Advanced RMA Fees Explained

Options
2022-08-05 12:10:49

Dear @HomeUser1,

HomeUser1 wrote

This does not help as all as I have followed all those steps, waited 7 business days (for advanced next day service), been told multiple times it would be shipping the next day. 

Could you please tell me your RMA case number so that I can try to help you further?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2022-08-05 17:19:10

@Fae RUS-220728-016673

Fae wrote

Dear @HomeUser1,

HomeUser1 wrote

This does not help as all as I have followed all those steps, waited 7 business days (for advanced next day service), been told multiple times it would be shipping the next day. 

Could you please tell me your RMA case number so that I can try to help you further?

Options
2022-08-08 02:24:01

Dear @HomeUser1,

Thank you so much for your great patience while I'm checking the RMA case for you.

It's confirmed that the delay wadue to inventory. The RMA office in the USA has been looking for the stock and ship it out ASAP. Now the product is available and should be shipping on 8th August. Please kindly wait patiently for the arrival.

Note:

Due to complications from COVID-19 our shipping partners have limited pickup windows. As a result there may be delays beyond our control in the processing of your RMA. Please be assured we will do everything in our power to mitigate these delays.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 582

Replies: 5