Ooma Telo and Omada setting???

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-11 16:47:20

I have the complete Omada system and would like to know if there is something special a person needs to do to help my Ooma Telo system to sound better? I'm not totally convinced I have the best setup for my Ooma telo system.  Does anyone have the Ooma Telo with the Omada setup?

Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Ooma Telo and Omada setting???
2022-08-12 07:06:28 - last edited 2022-08-12 07:06:51

@ingeborgdot 

what issue do you encounter?

what kind of settings do you need to optimize that w/ omada?

it's phone system from my search. sound better? is there noises when doing a phone call?

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
Re:Ooma Telo and Omada setting???
2022-08-12 14:46:47

@Tedd404 It just sounds like the audio is almost distorting sometimes. I just don't like it. I did a lot of research before getting the Ooma system, and good clear sound was one of the strong points is what I had found.

Maybe there is nothing I can do. I thought that maybe there was some special setting that I could use to make a VOIP system work better in my Omada system.

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 337

Replies: 2

Related Articles