Omada ER605 VPN Cannot Get Any VPN Connection To Work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada ER605 VPN Cannot Get Any VPN Connection To Work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Omada ER605 VPN Cannot Get Any VPN Connection To Work
2023-07-02 20:59:54

@AnhKiet 
To what device is your phone connecting to WiFi ?
Is your phone connecting to your cable modem WiFi ?  VPN will not be on there .
Do you have an EAP or a WiFi router connected to your ER605 ?  Or to your switch that is connected to the ER605 ?

You must have a WiFi device that is connected to your ER605 .
If you did not buy a router that has WiFi - or an EAP WiFi that connects to your ER605 or to a switch that is connnected to your ER605 then you will not be getting VPN on your cell phone because your cell phone is connecting to WiFi somewhere else and not through ER605 .

Options
Re:Omada ER605 VPN Cannot Get Any VPN Connection To Work
2023-07-02 22:19:52

@kablammy . I can vpn when there is wifi. But now what I need is 4g network. Wifi can't work when I go outside.I need to control the device when outside

kablammy wrote

@AnhKiet 
To what device is your phone connecting to WiFi ?
Is your phone connecting to your cable modem WiFi ?  VPN will not be on there .
Do you have an EAP or a WiFi router connected to your ER605 ?  Or to your switch that is connected to the ER605 ?

You must have a WiFi device that is connected to your ER605 .
If you did not buy a router that has WiFi - or an EAP WiFi that connects to your ER605 or to a switch that is connnected to your ER605 then you will not be getting VPN on your cell phone because your cell phone is connecting to WiFi somewhere else and not through ER605 .

Options

Tags

ER605 VPN Will Not Connect
Related Articles