Votes

portal/ voucher pause time features request.

Votes

portal/ voucher pause time features request.

17 Reply
RE:portal/ voucher pause time features request.
2023-05-30 06:09:23
Im a big fan of tp link product please add the voucher pause timer.. waiting for this featurs to be added in next upgrade. Im thinking of switching in mikromatik router if they not add a pause timer. My clients is always asking me why the voucher timer has no pause.
Options
Re:portal/ voucher pause time features request.
2023-10-02 13:14:53

@koi2x yes please badly need it!

Options
2023-12-20 15:15:32

@koi2x Any update, about this pause time feature?

Options
2023-12-21 02:46:11

@Gioflm 

Don't choose By Time, choose By Usage.

If you use by Usage, the usage count/timer will pause when you are disconnected from the network and will continue when you are reconnected.if you use by Usage, the usage count/timer will pause when you are disconnected from the network and will continue when you are reconnected.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2023-12-21 08:40:11

@Virgo 

The problem now is the expiration date that does not help. it should be a duration from first usage,

pic Caption

Options
2024-03-11 03:47:00

@koi2x been using omada for 2 yrs but these days our users slowly switching to other competitor hotspot like mikrotik, etc... because they are looking for these voucher pause time features. Client Voucher validity in hotspot manager is different from pause time. Pause Time is very important feature. We wish TP link omada developer could solve this.

Options
12 hours ago - last edited 12 hours ago

I came here to vote! This is a really good experience for us Omada users and our voucher users. It's so annoying that they asked this question after using our hotspot for the first time. Later, they came back to ask about time usage, and then I had to log in to the hotspot manager just to get the info; it was a daunting task. Finally, worst of all, they are not coming back after consuming the time because of this experience.

Additionally, someone here mentioned the voucher should have a status page for viewing, which will definitely come in handy for customers. These two features should be together, not separate.

Options

Voters 23

+ 19 Voters